Daniil Kleyman is a real estate developer, investor and software entrepreneur out of Richmond, VA. An immigrant from Russia at the age of 12, he worked hard in school, made it into a prestigious university and landed a string of jobs on Wall Street in NY only to realize that working for others, no matter the compensation or prestige, wasn’t for him. He ventured out on his own and hasn’t looked back since. He currently specializes in ground-up residential and commercial development, with a focus on buy-hold or build-hold projects.
Along with his investment business, he also started a software and education business for real estate investors, which now serves tens of thousands of investors across the US and even abroad.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Daniil was introduced to Real Estate and Real Estate Investing
- How doing the business will always trump educating yourself about the business
- Moving from wholesale, to rehab, to rentals, to developing real estate.
- The real struggles of owning rental properties
- How to use Rehab Valuator to build deal credibility and credibility in yourself as an investor
- and so much more…
If you’d like more information on
Rehab Valuator CLICK HERE now!