Episode 23: Creating Success with Persistence and Calculated Risks with Fernando Angelucci!
Fernando Angelucci is a senior managing partner at Titan Wealth Group and Chronos Holdings, investing all over the Chicago market; as well as Texas, Florida and Indiana. After graduating from the University of Illinois with a degree in Engineering, Fernando realized the traditional career route wasn’t for him. So he took the dive into the real estate industry taking on $90,000 in credit card debt by the age of 22 in order to fund his new venture. Fernando, now 26, is running a real estate conglomerate with his college roommate; where they wholesale houses, fix and flip properties, buy & hold properties, and invest in multifamily rental properties with a minimum of 200 units and overall $20 million purchase.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why persistence, perseverance and following up is the key.
- How reading is the unspoken “shot in the arm” your career didn’t know it needed.
- Mitigating downside while allowing yourself to take bold action.
- Tips on working smarter, not harder
- Why marketing is the most important aspect to growing your business during rough patches.
FERNANDO’S RECOMMENDED READING LIST…